Thursday, December 2, 2010

Feeling better

Well, I really stepped up the healthier eating and exercising and my weight evened out a little. I lost a little weight but I don't think this is bad since I needed to control it a little better. I weighed in at 7.6 pounds in 5 weeks, which was less than the 10 pounds I had predicted. When I asked the doctor about my weight gain he just laughed and said I am doing just great, measuring right on and he likes healthy moms. I also talked to 2 of my sister-in-laws who have had him as a doctor and they both said he doesn't care how much weight you gain as long as you pass your glucose test which is the next time I go in.

I can now breathe a little easier, eat a few more treats and enjoy my holidays! I am going to try and not overdo it but eating some extras is definitely on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment