Monday, June 13, 2011

Friday Morning Weigh-in

I am a little late on this post but I have been busy and sick this weekend. Last Friday I weighed in at 152.4, which was only down 0.2 pounds. The day before I was down to 151.8 but I woke up feeling sick on Friday and feeling weighed down. You know that feeling when you don't feel well and you just feel heavier, well, that was me on Friday.

Last week I just did okay. On Tuesday it was my anniversary so we had a nice steak and potatoes dinner with strawberry shortcake for dessert. Then I still had the cake in my house and keep eating it on Wednesday. I finally shaped up and ate well on Thursday but as you can see, not much of a weight loss. Then on Friday I surprised Justin with an overnighter and we went out to eat at the Spaghetti Factory, had candy at the movies that night and ate out breakfast which was super yummy! So overall, not great eating since and I'm still not feeling all that well so my workouts will probably be a little light until I am back to normal.

It may be slow going, but I will succeed eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment