Wednesday, August 15, 2012

No official weigh in

So last Friday I wasn't able to do an official weigh in since I was on vacation until about noon that day.  I ate breakfast in the morning and when I came home, I stepped on the scale when hopping in the shower and was at 136.8, not bad for just getting back from a week of treats and having had breakfast.  While I did eat junk food, I also just had cereal for breakfast every day and my sister-in-law and I took turns making dinner at our units so I didn't eat out except once and it was a salad.

I did also go hiking nearly every day and I did a long hike carrying Mikey on Monday morning for a few hours, a children's hike with my 2 older kids on Tuesday and a longer hike on Wed carrying Mikey the whole way up while my brother carried him down.  Plus I went up and down the stairs a gazillion times and Justin wasn't there most of the time so I had all of the child care to do which is a lot of calories burned.

See you on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment