Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh In

This morning I weighed in at 139.4, up almost 2 pounds from last week.  I have not held back on eating whatever I want this Christmas.  I have bought every treat that speaks to me and we have finished off several bags of candy in a single day or two.  Yum!  I am still within my weight gain limit but here comes the major eating this weekend :)  Oh well, I will do my best!

January is a great time to eat healthy and it will be easier once again for me since Justin is leaving January 13th for 6 weeks and then I can make lighter and simpler dinners.  Plus, he won't be here for Valentine's Day so no huge date night for me, lol. 

Anyway, life is good, I'm happy and enjoying the holidays!  My waistline is growing some though so I'll have to work on making it go down soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment