Monday, June 30, 2014

Friday Weigh In

Last Friday I weighed 143, up 0.4 pounds from the week before.  Yeah, I am really struggling to completely lose the weight.  I'm feeling a little frustrated about it all.  I got so close, less than a pound, to my goal and then went on vacation.  Now, I have 3 pounds to go and I am going on vacation next week for 5 days and it's so hard to eat well on vacation and exercise regularly.  I am going to do my best.  Bah, that's how I'm feeling about it all these days, bah.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what it is but the summer is the worst time to try and lose weight. I always do better losing weight in the fall and winter months. I finally stopped breastfeeding at the end of April and since then I gained 9 lbs. I have not felt motivated to push myself to drop the weight but I really would love to not feel so "fluffy." Right now I feel okay about my weight though. I am doing my best to just enjoy the summer with my family and for the most part eating as well as I can but, summer brings treats and vacations. I'm hoping that all my swimming, hiking, and biking I've been doing will at least counteract my bad nutrition habits this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, after talking to Debbie Ashton (Jorgensen) and her telling me it takes a year to lose the weight for her, I didn't feel so bad :) I still really want to lose it and feel confident I will, it will just take time with these vacations. This is my last vacation though.

    ReplyDelete