Friday, September 10, 2010

Update

Well, I was right on track to only gain 10 pounds in the first trimester, and I figured that was a good goal so that I didn't let myself gain too much, but I went a little over. I was seriously a little under 10 pounds only 2 days before 12 weeks but then I gained a pound in a day, lucky me! Oh well, I'm still hoping to not gain too much this pregnancy, but if I do, oh well. I keep going back and forth between not caring and then caring too much!

My doctor does not seem to be much of a stickler on weight gain, but his nurse seems to care more, although she has never had any kids and doesn't truly understand nausea and eating etc. Since she is the one who does my weigh-ins, I may have to listen to her lectures in the future. Who knows, maybe not but when I first went in she said I could gain between 20-30 pounds and now it's down to 15-20 after the first trimester, ya right! So, we'll see what reality is :)

No comments:

Post a Comment