Sunday, November 4, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh In

On Friday morning I weighed in at 136.2, down 2 pounds from the week before.  I don't know how I lost 2 pounds with eating candy and treats all the time and only exercising a few times, but I guess it happened.  The only thing I can think is I stopped taking a prescription pain med for my back (just getting by on 1 Tylenol PM each night) so perhaps I was retaining some water with that drug and it melted away?  I don't know but that is the only thing that changed in the past week. 

I have continued to keep the weight off and was 136 this morning as well.  I have not eaten well though so I"m not sure how I'm getting so lucky but after my birthday on Tuesday, I am going to try really hard to do better, especially before the holidays hit :)

Anyway, I need to get back into exercising.  I got a really bad cold and sinus infection for about 3 weeks several weeks ago and didn't feel like exercising and I have not gotten back into it since.  I ran for about 20 minutes on Monday and raked leaves for 45 minutes on Friday but that's it for this week. 

See you on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment