Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh In

Well, after vacation I weighed in this morning at 138.2 which is up 0.6 pounds from 2 weeks ago.  When I left, I was 137.4 and when I got back I was seeing 140.4 and 140.6 so I gained 3 pounds on my trip.  However, I continued eating bad on Sunday and Monday and somehow I lost 2 pounds during the week putting me in the 138's which is great!  I am really trying to stay below 139 so my range right now is 135-139 and I do well at staying in that range.

There have been a few times that I wish I had some motivation to lose weight before the holidays but each day I make a resolution I end up failing because my heart isn't really in it.  I don't know if I'll get on a health kick until the beginning of the year and that's okay too.  Anyway, just maintaining for now and that is just fine.

Here are some pictures of me from my trip:









No comments:

Post a Comment