Sunday, October 7, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh In

Sorry to be so late in posting but I was shopping all morning with Allison on Friday and then we were gone all afternoon and evening with family having fun.  I weighed in at 137.8, up quite a bit but the weight loss from the week before but it wasn't true weight loss, probably just water weight lost.  I didn't think it really realistic to lose more than 5 pounds in  week and it wasn't.  In fact, I went up about a pound a day after that settling back into the 137's.  However, I hardly exercised last week and I have been battling a cold/sinus infection for a few weeks now and I have had the biggest sweet tooth.  I have not wanted to eat a single veggie or fruit and just keep searching my house for treats.  I really need to work on that.  Anyway, still staying about the same in the 137's and 138's although I really need to be better about working out and eating better.  Maybe this week?

Justin wants to start doing some weight training with me which is awesome!  He read an article recently about people starting to lose muscle mass after the age of 30 so I am going to try and do it twice a week with him using my exercise weight lifting video.  It does 20 minutes of upper and 20 minutes of lower body each so we are going to try and work it!

Also, not mowing the lawn last week has really improved my back pain.  I think I may have to pass that chore onto Justin permanently but luckily winter is coming soon and our water is getting turned off this week so we may only have to mow once more anyway.

Well, that's it for now.  Good luck to me this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment