Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh In

Well, my body and the scale are totally on my side this week!  I weighed in at 134.4, wow!  I exercised a lot this week and have done a lot of walking since it's green ribbon week at school for Timmy.  I also ate well and had fruits and/or vegetables at every meal even though I have had a few treats here and there as well.  I thought my scale was off this morning so I even changed the batteries and had my daughter weigh in and she was totally the same as always, 35 pounds.  I even waited a while and weighed in again and it was still the same.

It also helps that I play volleyball for at least an hour the night before I weigh in.  Last night I played from 7:45 until 9:15 and was playing the majority of that time, I love it!

Anyway, I made it to my goal and even more in less than a week.  Not sure how, but I am lovin' it.  It would be nice to make it to 130 so I will try a little but I also love fall comfort foods.  We'll see if I keep it off by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment