Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh In

This morning I was at 137.8, up 0.6 from last week but still holding pretty steady.  I am still exercising a few times a week and eating well sometimes and not well sometimes but I feel content.  I am just enjoying maintaining and going a little up and down a little throughout the week plus my aunt flo is here to visit right now.  Anyway, life is good.

Also, I went to the doctor again for back pain./heartburn on Wed and he gave me a long release pain med for back pain so I can make it through the night without pain (yay!) and prilosec for heartburn.  The first day I took prilosec (Wed.) I had a headache all afternoon/evening/all night long and most of yesterday until it wore off.  Last night I took the pain med and prilosec while going to bed and slept the best I have in weeks, no pain, no headaches or heartburn and I could've slept in forever this morning.  What a great feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment