Sunday, September 2, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh In

On Friday morning I weighed in at 139, up 1.4 pounds from the previous week.  The funny thing is I started tracking some calories, eating better and exercising this past week.  I did however go on date night Thursday night to the Brick Oven and we had a buffet all you can eat pizza, salad bar, soup and dessert dinner and we definitely ate until we were stuffed so my weight was probably not super accurate. 

Today is Fast Sunday and I am going to start fresh and really get back to eating well and exercising more regularly especially since Timmy is starting 1st grade on Tuesday and Allie will be at preschool so I will have 4 hours a week with just Mikey and myself to run errands and even exercise and I plan to do some exercise walking and running in the stroller with my little bud.

I'm excited for a fresh start today and excited to slim down a few pounds and feel a little better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment