Monday, September 24, 2012

Friday Morning Weigh In

On Friday I weighed in at 138.2, up 0.4 pounds.  I am noticing that I am steadily and slowly gaining weight.  Not much, but some.  However, I developed a bad cold over the weekend and I jumped up a few pounds and the lowest I've seen since my Friday weigh in is 140 so it's time to get my butt back in gear.  I started off by running this morning, and will do laundry all day and some deep cleaning.  I am feeling a bit better so I will work until I feel worn out :)

I would love to get back down to 135 by my birthday (6 weeks, Nov 6) but I haven't been very motivated to lose weight and I'm still not 100% motivated but I'm going to give it a try at least this week and see if I can make it somewhere.  First things first, exercise a lot this week and try and eat healthy with little to no sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment