Friday, September 7, 2012

Thursday morning weigh in on a Friday?

So, I didn't get an accurate weigh in this morning.  About 3:30 AM I woke up with severe back pain and strong heartburn.  I got up and had some of my heartburn medicine and since I had taken an anti-inflammatory drug the night before for back pain, I took a percocet that I have been given for back pain mixed with heartburn from the ER a few months ago.  I tried to get back to sleep but percocet just makes me drowsy and relaxed but I have a hard time falling asleep.  Then around 5 AM I starting experiencing really strong nausea and even hung out on the bathroom floor for a while but never threw up.  I finally had a few drops of peppermint doterra essential oils and it helped and I went back to sleep until 7:45 AM.  When I woke up I had to eat immediately because the nausea was coming back quickly.  I'm guessing it was the heartburn medicine that caused the nausea because it is finally going away, phew.

So, I am just going to take my weigh in from Thursday which was 137.2 and I was hoping to be in the 136's this week but that's okay, I'm still down 1.8 pounds from last Friday.  I exercised Mon-Thurs and I am finally able to run a solid 30 minutes again without major fatigue or issues at all, yay!

I also watched what I ate but still had some treats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment