Sunday, January 27, 2013

Friday Morning Weigh In

So, I did weigh in on Friday, I have just been on the go like crazy with Justin coming home on Friday.  I weighed in at 139.8, which is up over a pound from the 138.6 I saw last Saturday.  I did however start eating sugar again and that probably had a part of it and I have had a really hard time getting motivated to exercise when I can't work out outside ever.  We have had the craziest winter with ice and slush all over the roads and side walks not to mention temps in the teens every day.....too cold! 

Plus the TV downstairs is not working which makes it hard to do the treadmill without a distraction, grrrr.  Spring, come quickly!!!

I'm even of thinking of taking my kids down to St. George or somewhere next weekend to get away from all this muck.

No comments:

Post a Comment