Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day and Friday Weigh in #7

This morning I was at 148.6, up 0.2 pounds from last week.  Exercise is going great, the eating, not so well.  I started a challenge on Monday with a friend from college to run every day (even if it's just a mile) except for Sundays.  So far, I have kept my promise and run 5 days in a row.  I'm certain it's because I'm running that I haven't gained more weight.  However, the next few weeks should be pretty chill with only my mom and step-dad's farewell next Sunday and then my daughter's birthday on the 28th.  Hopefully I will pull off some sort of weight loss this month :)  I knew I wouldn't lose a lot in February so staying the same has been okay with me, especially with how much I've indulged in treats.

My husband and I are going out for Valentine's Day tomorrow so after that, back to healthy living even though starting tomorrow I am going to eat well except for dinner.  All of my no sugar friends are going sugar free starting tomorrow for 2 weeks, but I know I will want some treats so I am going to try hard to count calories and eat healthy food.

No comments:

Post a Comment