Friday, August 1, 2014

Friday Weigh In

Well, this past week I kicked butt!  I am now at 140.6, down 3.6 pounds from last week!  I have stayed strong in my resolve to not have sugar for a month and it is certainly paying off.  I have still been exercising almost every day and feeling really good about myself.

So, just as I am so close to my goal.....I am going out of town tonight with the women in my ward.  We are having sweet pork cafe rio salads for dinner with cookies, and then french toast, bacon etc for breakfast.  I don't think I'll be able to avoid all sugar but I am going to try and avoid the cookies for dessert and eat in moderation.  I am soooo close!  After I make it to my goal (which I feel super confident about this time), I am just going to try and stay under 140.  The end is in sight, I can taste it!

No comments:

Post a Comment