Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Weigh In

Well, I finally made it and thing are still going well!  This morning I weighed in at 139.4, down 1.2 pounds from last Friday and down 0.2 from Wednesday.  I'm still so excited!  I tried on all of my pants and shorts and all of my pants fit....some shorts are still snug but they were snug even when I weighed less. 

Last Friday I did have cafe rio style sweet pork salad and after my stomach hurt soooo bad so I no desire to eat anything, let alone dessert or treats on my retreat.  Then on Saturday morning I had french toast and it was great, but that was the only option for breakfast besides bacon, sausage and fruit.  So, I ate it.  I then had chinese that night and I ordered sweet and sour chicken, my favorite.  My stomach was still feeling weird and it was the only thing that sounded appetizing so I ate it.  I'm sure it didn't help my stomach issues but oh well.  I ate some of the leftovers on Sunday and it was 3 days of eating sugar.

After I made it down to my per-pregnancy weight on Wed, I ate a few bites of ice cream and some spoonfuls of light canned whipped cream, yum.  So, when all is said and done, I've done no sugar for 2 weeks but only had treats one day.  The other days it was just food and not dessert so I feel like I'm doing pretty well.  I am going to a catered BBQ dinner with Justin's work and I will do my best to avoid dessert, but it's usually yummy.  I'm feeling weak and really want a treat today.

I've also exercised pretty well this week.  I ran on Monday, mowed on Wednesday, trimmed on Thursday and today I walked 2.3 miles with my neighbor.

Still hoping to go down a few more pounds but for now I'm content to just stay below 140. 

No comments:

Post a Comment