Thursday, September 25, 2014

Meltdown Challenge Weigh In

I started this challenge 1 week ago and the results are showing!  This morning I weighed in at 138.2, down 3.6 pounds from last Thursday.  That feels good :)  I now have 5 pounds to lose in 5 weeks, awesome. 

I have tried very hard to eat well which includes eating a carb/protein balance 5 times a day.  I have breakfast, snack, lunch, snack and dinner.  I am also trying to exercise every day.  Tonight I get to play volleyball, yay!  It's my favorite sport.  This past week I have had a bad cold and I have had some nausea which was weird.  It started on Saturday and didn't let up until Wednesday so that was a bummer.  I finally felt good on Thursday and ate less thankfully and I've been working on cardio and strength training. 

I have allowed myself 1 treat per week, probably to happen on Sunday.  Although some weeks I know I have events that will not occur on Sunday so it's all good.  I got to make my own eating plan and that will work for me.  Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment