Thursday, September 18, 2014

Meltdown Challenge

A friend of mine is starting a meltdown challenge and I've decided to join her.  To start, you have to take some before pictures and a picture of your scale and then lose 6% of your body weight and earn enough points by logging in and doing different activities over the course of about 6 weeks.  I am starting today at 141.8 and finishing around Oct 28.  To lose 6% I have to weigh in at 133.2 (losing a total of 8.6 pounds), something I've not really been able to accomplish without crazy dieting.  However, I would love to get there the healthy way and earn some money in the process.

My goal is to eat very little sugar, eat small balanced meals throughout the day and exercise every day that I can.  

So, here are my beginning photos and I'll post more when I know more about it.  I had to pay $20 and I will hopefully reach my goals and get it back plus more :)



Photos taken by my 8 year old son :)

 I am also going to take my measurements tomorrow morning and post those and again when I finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment