Sunday, October 12, 2014

Meltdown Challenge Weigh In

Hmmm, I am trying to remember what I weighed on Thursday and I think it was 136 although today I was happy to see 134.6 on the scale!  Only 1.4 pounds to go to my goal weight for this challenge.

So, this past week has been more of a roller coaster.  I ate really well and then on Thursday I attended a gala and was planning to eat this fabulous meal and enjoy it immensely!  However, the portions were tiny tiny tiny and I left not even full.  Crazy!  So, needless to say, I wasn't satisfied with my cheat meal so on Friday when I got out some Halloween candy for my son who is potty training I started eating it and couldn't stop!  I ate probably 8-9 treats, plus some whipping cream plus some peanut M&M's with my family watching a movie.  Whoa, whoops.  Oh well, I have since gotten back on the band wagon although I had some cake Saturday night too.  Today I did well although we had crepes for dinner, yum. 

So, I am still on track to win this challenge and I hope I can stay strong.  Just under 3 weeks to go.  My resolve to eat well and exercise has really been challenging me.  (It also didn't help that I strained my neck on Wednesday and it has been hurting like crazy so I haven't been able to exercise.  It is finally feeling a bit better today, finally.)  I hope I can continue to stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment