Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I'm back...kind of.

So it's been a month since I wrote my last post on Halloween.  I did the health challenge and lost all the baby weight and more and it was great!  Over the past few months I gained back a few pounds with Halloween, my birthday, and Thanksgiving.  I usually stick around 134 and 135 (I was 134 this morning).  So, for this holiday season I'd really like to stay under 140, ideally under 138.  That allows me to gain a few pounds which I know will happen, but also encourage me to not have to lose so much come January.  I am planning to do the health challenge again in January and while it would be nice to lose another 6%, I will likely choose the maintain option and lose a few pounds.  If I start the challenge at 138 and had to lose 6%, I would have to get under 130, whoa.  That sounds cool but also a little scary.  Plus, my clothes will start to be baggy etc.  Anyway, I'm just rambling now. 

Here come the holidays!  Wish me luck, so far I haven't had much self control :)  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment