Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Morning Weigh-In

Well, this morning I weighed in at 141.8 which is a 0.2 pound weight loss, oh yeah! Well, I still have not completely talked myself into regular exercise and eating healthy. I am usually good for a day, bad for a day etc. Plus I have had all sorts of opportunities to eat badly and they continue at least into next week!

This week on Monday it was Memorial Day and I had Carl's Jr for lunch and dutch oven chicken and homemade ice cream/cookies for dinner. Tuesday I was really good until I ate that box of granola bars, lol! On Wednesday I worked out A LOT (yard work and mowed the lawn and a 3.5 mile hike) and then Justin and I went out to eat at a Mongolian restaurant and stuffed ourselves! Then on Thursday it was my brother's high school graduation so I ate out Wendy's for lunch and then had dinner at the Mayan. Then I went to a friend's wedding reception and had desserts :) I suppose I can eat well today, tomorrow and Sunday and then Monday it is my anniversary and we are going out to eat of course! Oh well, one day I will really decide to commit. Until then, I just really want to get back down to 140. So close but so far, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment