Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Morning Weigh-In

This morning I weighed in at 140.4, really close to 140 and down 0.4 pounds. Wow, I really had to work hard this week to lose weight! Last weekend I completely pigged out and ate all day Friday and Saturday and ended up gaining 2 pounds which I had to work really hard and eat really well to lose. So, instead of pigging out today, I am going to eat normal food if I get hungry but not overdo it. Basically, I just don't want to feel hungry over the weekend but not pig out either. Plus, I have a wedding reception tonight and that will mean a treat :)

I'm still enjoying my new exercise videos. After going through all of them, I really like my walking one and my cardio inferno one, but I dislike the dance one and the power mile one is just okay. However, once you open a movie, there are no returns so maybe I'll pull them out again the future and give them another try when I get bored with my current videos.

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment