Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Morning Weigh-In

Well, this morning I was 140.6 which is a 0.2 pound weight gain. I did really, really well this week until yesterday. I bought party food for Justin's graduation LAN party on Saturday night and my kids begged me to open the Cheetos so I gave in. As a result, I kept snacking on them all day! Then I had a R.S. Luau to go to at 6:30 which meant we really wouldn't eat until 7:00 so I made my kids Mac N Cheese at 5:15. I proceeded to eat probably 1/3 of the box with them which was around 300 extra calories to add to my Cheetos. Hey, I was hungry! Then I had a big dinner and ate most of my pie so all in all, not a great day for eating well and definitely some extra calories consumed.

Oh well, I really don't feel like this day set me back, it was just a fun eating day and you need those some times!

No comments:

Post a Comment