Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Morning Weigh-In

This morning I weighed in at 140. This is down 0.6 pounds from last week, yay! I finally made it back to 140 but I want to ultimately get to 135 so I have some wiggle room. I have mentioned before, but I really like being below 140 so I am really close now :) I know I can do it! I am glad to be down 2.2 pounds from my trip in May (pathetic, I know!) but I am slowly doing it.

I need to find a reward that is not food that is really motivating to me. I love food, so it really is my biggest reward such as going out to eat whenever something big happens in my life! I love baby showers, wedding showers, farewells, homecomings, baby blessings, celebrations, birthdays, Christmas treats, girls night outs, date nights, graduations, etc. Basically anything that includes a good spread of food is happiness to me!

My last goal when I was losing weight and exercising 5 times a week at the beginning of the year was going on a date night every 2 weeks. Maybe I'll pick that up again, I really enjoyed that! With Justin done with school, this should be no problem now.

One other thing I have always wanted to do is fit back in my wedding dress. I really have no idea how much I weighed when I got married but I have never been able to wear my dress again after about 6 months into my marriage. I am guessing I weighed around 130, because when I got down to 136 I was close, but still not quite. I am pleased though that I am down 10 pounds from where I was last year, and it feels good! I don't think at this point I can ever be 150 again and be really happy with the way my body looks. I remember when I weighed in when I got pregnant with Allison, I was 153 so I'm feeling pretty good right now about my weight :)

UPDATE: I just weighed in after exercising and before lunch and I was 139.4, yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment