Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bah

My body is not making any sense these days and it's frustrating. A few days ago I was down to 155 exactly and then I woke up this morning and I was almost 158, what's up with that? I no longer have my milk supply as an excuse as my milk has almost completely dried up and I am not full any more. I did go out on Saturday night and eat at Cafe Rio but I ate very little during the day so that I could have a bigger dinner and we shared a Rainbow slushee from Pace's for dessert and I have gained almost 3 pounds, what a bummer! I am hoping it is just extra water weight and will go away soon....here's hoping!

This week, healthy eating and exercise. I have to admit though, I am not 100% ready and focused to do this so I may not see results. Exercise I can do but the total healthy eating/counting calories etc. is not something I am totally committed to yet. Maybe in another week, we shall see.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't worry too much about the up and downs of the scale right now. You have to remember that your body is still full of all the crazy pregnancy hormones and they won't leave for body for a while. You may not be breast feeding but your body doesn't always register that right away. It will be hard to lose the weight at first with your body in the state it's in. The good thing though, as you move your body and eat well, your body will show the response it just might take a while for it to do it. (The hormones and stuff make you keep water weight on.) All of a sudden you will most likely see the change in the scale from all your work...just don't get too hung up now..you're doing GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete