Monday, May 2, 2011

Accountability

It's time to be accountable again. Last Monday I was up to 159.6 and this morning I was at 155.4, down 4.2 pounds. Good grief, my body sure is acting weird but I finally realized what could have caused the crazy weight gain and loss. Aunt Flo came to visit this past weekend but it wasn't very much and pretty light, but still there. I think that may have been why I was gaining weight when eating better and exercising. I also felt like I was retaining water.....drinking 7-8 cups a day and not peeing all that much so I really upped the water intake and I think it helped. Also, I went in for my 6 week checkup last week and my doctor said if I'm not breastfeeding or pumping, then the hormones should be back to normal. He did do a blood draw to check on my thyroid but it came back normal.

I am going to start weighing in again on Fridays and see if I can't get below 155. I have been at 155 or higher for the past 4 weeks and this is going to change! I also got a Doterra Oil called Slim and Sassy which is supposed to help boost your metabolism and curve cravings. I have been taking it for almost 2 weeks and this is when it should really start to kick in so we'll see. My friend has lost 20 pounds and she started taking it in December. She says it helps her lose or maintain her weight, even when she has a bad day or week.

Here we go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment