Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Morning Weigh-in

This morning I weighed in at 153.4 which is down 1.4 pounds from last week, yay! My last post was a bit of a complaint that I was up a pound even though I didn't really indulge over the weekend but by the next morning I was back down that pound. I had been taking percocet all weekend leftover from my delivery for my neck pain and it had plugged me up pretty good (sorry if I share too much info). I ate really well this week and exercised a lot and it's paying off and I am feeling good :)

Oh, and I also made a deal with Justin that I wouldn't buy any more clothes until I made it back to my pre-pregnancy weight. With almost all of my clothes feeling snug, this will really motivate me to slim back down!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, and what a fun way to keep you motivated! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete