Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday Morning Weigh-in

This morning I weighed in at 152.6, down 0.8 pounds from last week. This week I was a little more relaxed in my eating and didn't exercise every day but I was still able to lose some weight which is nice.

On Tuesday I went to visit my Mom in Murray and we went out to lunch but we went to Sweet Tomatoes which is a salad, soup and muffin buffet and they only offer healthy choices although we probably still overate a bit. Then I didn't get out of there before dinner time so we ate at Carl's Jr on the way home but I got one of their new under 500 calorie turkey burgers, it was just okay. I also only ate half of my fries so I am making better choices.

I feel like I really know how to eat well, although I don't always choose to do so. I am getting better at offering my kids fruit for snacks along with crackers so they are more healthy. They also know about exercise because they always ask me if I'm exercising when I am working out. I'm glad I am teaching them about being healthy. We even had an FHE lesson about making healthy choices and gave them 2 choices and said to name which one was more healthy and they did great at answering!

My hope is that someday I will always just want to eat healthy food and not go back and forth with eating healthy and then letting go. I feel like I'm about half way there mentally and would like to really try and change the way I feel about food.

No comments:

Post a Comment