Sunday, July 10, 2011

Friday Morning Weigh-In

So on Friday I was 150.6, up 0.8 pounds from the week before. However, this weekend I have been absolutely terrible! I have eaten so much junk today and I don't really want to stop. This is why I don't make cookies very much or have junk food in the house because once I start, I have a hard time stopping. Most people say that if they deprive themselves from the food they love they can't maintain and end up binging. Instead they just eat the stuff they love in moderation, but once I start eating something I love, I have a really hard time stopping. As is shown by the number of cookies I have eaten today, yikes!! Help!

However, I have found if I just stay away from the treats, when I start to crave them and they aren't around, I just can't eat them and I do much better. I read an article that describes both types of personalities and I found myself fitting into the "keep treats away" category instead of the "eat treats in moderation" category. If I have junk food in the house, I will be tempted to eat it all the time, and most of the time I give in and eat it.

This weight loss is going so slowly. It's a little depressing at times and I really just want to get back to 140 and be there forever. I have wanted to get down to 130, but I just don't see it happening, at least not at this time in my life. Getting down to 140 has been hard enough and I just want to at least succeed with that goal.

Ultimately, I would love to fit back into my wedding dress, at least once. To do that I will probably have to be around 130 since I got down to 136 and it was still a little snug. One day.....one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment