Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Getting Better

Tomorrow morning will mark 1 week with no spotting, I am excited!  I went to see the doctor again yesterday since he wants to see me once a week if I spot and since I haven't had any spotting this week, he told me I could come in again in 4 weeks if the spotting is truly over!  Yay!

The baby is still measuring great and showed a week further along in its progress than last week which is awesome.  I am also taking some herbalife nutritional supplements and I believe they are helping with my morning sickness.  I am also trying very hard to eat well in order to make this 1st trimester more bearable. 

With my last baby, I easily gained 10 pounds in the first trimester but I am almost 9.5 weeks along and have only gained around 4.5 pounds.  Eating good food and giving this baby the proper nutrition so that I feel well is what I'm trying to achieve.  I want this whole experience to be a good one, being the last :)

Hope to see some friends on this blog soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I've been lost to the world for the past few weeks and who would have guessed that I would miss out on such BIG news. I am so excited for you. I hope that the spotting you've experienced continues to stay away and I'm glad that you are finding natural ways to keep you from feeling miserable. I'll be looking forward to hearing how your pregnancy treats you and definitely look forward to seeing you're beautiful baby in September. Good luck with everything. I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete