Thursday, February 28, 2013

Yuck

So the past few days the morning sickness has hit in all its glory, yuck.  Last night I could barely stand getting out of bed and today is really rough too.  Thankfully I am 10.5 weeks and so the worst of the morning sickness should start to ebb in the next week or two.  I am really hoping that since I didn't get morning sickness until week 7 that this baby is just producing less hormones and that it will lessen faster than previous babies and go away sooner.  That is the hope, but it will probably be the opposite and leave later than before, boo.  I guess time will tell.

In fabulous news, no spotting now for 2 weeks, yippee!  I feel like it has truly gone away now and I am feeling a lot more confident in all of my pregnancy symptoms (I just had to unbutton my pants, they were too tight sitting down) and of course the cursed morning sickness.  I was joking with my husband last night that I wish I could go into a sleep induced coma and wake up in a month feeling better.  He stated that I would probably be sad to miss out on so much but honestly, when you feel like crap, nothing is very fun anyway, ha ha. 

Well, weight gain is still going well.  I have probably gained 5 pounds and I am almost out of the first trimester.  So glad to be keeping it under control this time instead of gaining 11 like I did last time.

1 comment:

  1. Great news! Except for feeling like crap, but then again feeling crappy is a good thing...right?!

    ReplyDelete