Thursday, March 7, 2013

Still Yuck and More Spotting

Well, I still feel like crap and on Monday the spotting returned for just a few minutes.  I went in since my doctor wants me to come in weekly if I'm spotting and everything was great.  The baby was even moving so that was really fun and made it all that more real. 

I am really struggling with morning sickness this time.  I'm sure I struggled this much in the past but now that I'm in the thick of it, it is all consuming all day long.  Last pregnancy I think I was on the high of taking Zofran and felt nauseated but not to the point of throwing up.  This time however, I feel like throwing up several times a day although I don't so I'm not sure it's working as well.  I'm hoping that I'm feeling worse because I'm having a girl, lol!

I really hope this subsides by 16 weeks like with my other kids because Justin and I are going on a trip to probably Cancun for our 10 year anniversary when I am 19 weeks along.  I am just praying that I feel well and enjoy my trip otherwise I'd rather not go.  We thought about waiting until next year but then my sister-in-law will have 8 kids to care for since she has 4 and one of them will be a small baby, not even a year old.  So, we decided to just go ahead and go this year and pray that I feel well!

Until next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment