Monday, March 18, 2013

How about a little Gratitude?

So, today I am not going to complain.  I may not feel awesome still, but I am grateful that I am past the 1st trimester!!  Plus, I just have to give a shout out to my husband, he is racking up some serious points lately!  Pretty much anything I even mention to him, he has done right away or secretly done for me.  Here are some examples. 

We have a north facing home and we got dumped on with snow this winter.  Because we hardly get any sun, the snow never melts.  I was feeling down that we would have snow on our lawn until June so he went out sneakily and shoveled the snow from the piles all over the lawn so that when it warmed up last week, all of it melted, lol!  I also casually mentioned that I didn't want the garbage can in the garage anymore because the smell was getting to me so he went right out and moved it outside, yay! 

He also fixed the end table drawer that was breaking and Mikey's dresser drawer that was breaking without being asked.  He has done dishes for me and cleaned up when I've been away at R.S. or running errands.  He went outside and cleaned up the whole yard, washed a window that was really dirty, took down all of the Christmas lights that we couldn't do in the freezing cold and mountains of snow, trimmed the trees and was ready to put weed pre-emergent on our grass but the time wasn't right yet.  Overall, he has been awesome at responding to my needs when I need extra help and helping to take care of our yard.

He is gone to LA this whole week so I'm sure I'll be tired doing everything myself, but I have sure appreciated his help these past several weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment