Monday, March 25, 2013

14 weeks

Well, I am always excited to make it to Monday because that means I am 1 week further along.  This week, 14 weeks today!  I reached the 3 month mark on Saturday, yay!  I am actually feeling OK most days but there is usually a time in the day that I don't feel very well.  It is usually in the afternoon and especially around 8-9 PM at night.  I think that is when I feel the most sick but luckily the kids are going to bed then and I can just rest and try to ignore how crappy I feel.

I do occasionally have a day where I feel sick all day and this happened on Saturday.  I really didn't feel well and my Dad and his fiance came up to babysit so Justin and I could go on date night since he was out of town all week.  Well, we went to dinner and afterwards I just had to go back home because I didn't feel up for anything else. 

For this pregnancy, I am really digging carrots.  I eat carrots every day and while they aren't that amazing, they are guaranteed to make my stomach feel better and I NEVER get a stomachache after eating them.  I also like celery, life cereal and eggs with cheese.  I still have a hard time eating sweets but fruit does the trick for needing something sweet and it usually sits well.  As a result, I have only gained 8 pounds.  With my past pregnancy I was probably around 12 pounds at this point.

I only have 2 pairs of jeans that still fit although they won't much longer.  Usually when I wash jeans, they are too small for comfort but they need washing, lol!  I keep debating pulling out the maternity jeans when I am still barely showing.  I wish it would warm up because I have several larger pairs of capris that I bought when I hadn't lost the baby weight the summer after Mikey was born.  It should be warm by Wed of this week, yay!  I also bought some cute maternity clothes on Saturday for my trip :)

Well, I have known I am pregnant for 10 weeks now and sick for 7 of those weeks.  Hopefully in the next 2 weeks I will be feeling much better and I know that when I hit about 4 months, life usually gets much better :)  I sure hope so!  In 5 weeks I am going to Cancun for a week of fun with my hubby and I pray and hope that I feel well and enjoy my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment