Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Addicted to Food

This weight loss thing is really hard for me. I seem to keep my resolve to eat healthy for only 2-3 days at a time right now! At the beginning, I managed to eat well at least 5-6 times a week and only have junk once or twice on the weekends. Now I just look forward to eating whatever I want on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and exercising hard Mon-Thurs and then weighing in on Fridays. Even eating well for 4 days is getting hard for me.

I guess it is expected after following this plan for 3 months. How do people completely change and follow healthy eating forever and want their bodies to only consume healthy, good for them food? I wish I were one of those people who didn't obsess about food and dream of baking all day and eating creamy, cheesy, sweet deliciousness all the time!

1 comment:

  1. So my sister in law was telling me about a cleanse that you can do that helps you resist the sugary sweet things and makes your body not want the yucky stuff. I know you've done some sort of cleanse before, but this one sounds pretty simple with a good end result. I'll have to ask her about it more so I know what I'm talking about. Anyway, she is a big time sweets person and it has really helped her in the resistance. For me, the food thing hasn't been so hard. It's more the working out part. It probably doesn't help that I don't feel top notch right now-I've got a cold or allergies or something. Anyway, I guess I'll see where I'm at in a couple months and see if my eating changes. For now it's been pretty easy, but maybe after doing this for longer than 3 weeks I'll change my mind.

    ReplyDelete