Wednesday, April 14, 2010

No weigh in

So, I am not going to weigh in this week. I am not feeling great this week so I'm not going to exercise today. Tomorrow I am going out to eat with my family and then going to a book swap in the evening which always promises yummy food so I don't really want to weigh in on Friday morning after that! I was going to weigh in tomorrow but without exercising today, who knows what I'll be!

Until next week.....

Actually, I will probably weigh in tomorrow anyway just to see but if I haven't budged much (which has been the story all week) then that will be that. The scale really likes to stay solid at 139.8.

2 comments:

  1. You could always try mixing it up when it comes to your workout routine. My sister, who is a personal trainer, told me that you should mix up your routine every two weeks. You can go back and forth with what you are doing, but by doing something different can help to shock your body and allows your body to work in new ways that can help you loose weight and not hit those plateaus. I have been doing a back and forth thing. 3 days of cardio with 2 days of weight exercises for one week and then 3 days of a different type of cardio and 2 days with different weight routines. Each routine I do for 2 weeks and then switch back and forth every two weeks. Maybe you could see if that helps you. (I know that changing it up helps me not feel bored with my routine.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie. I have actually done 3 different workouts since I started my weight loss goals. I do the Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred, a Kathy Smith video interval workout and I run in intervals on the treadmill. I have also done crunches and pushups on the days that I don't do weight training with the videos.

    I don't actually follow any set day with any specific workout, just do the one I feel like doing that day. Perhaps I'll do some other things like mowing the lawn, bike riding etc to mix it up a little more though!

    ReplyDelete