Monday, April 26, 2010

Still sick

Well, in some ways I have improved and in some ways I have worsened. I am definitely not as worn out but I am still nauseated (from the meds I believe). I also have a much more tender throat and my ears are hurting me like crazy. Because I've been so nauseated I have had to eat during the night and every 2 hours like I do when I'm pregnant which is not so great for weight loss. The food that helps me the most is eating peanut butter on a piece of wheat bread which alone is 200 calories! Oh well, I will be back with my healthy living resolve after the vacations are done. If I feel better I may be back sooner but I'll just have to wait and see. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you've been sick. Not fun at all. Hopefully all the yuck is gone before your fun trips you have planned this month. BTW, when are you going? I will be in Utah from the 12th-25th for my Step-Sister's wedding. If we can arrange it we should get together. Anyway, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I wrote a response and I have no idea what happened to it but it's not here! Perhaps it will show up soon but in the mean time, here I go again.

    Katie, I am going out of town twice but the second time I will be home on the 13th so we can definitely do something. Let me know when you are free because I know you'll have a lot going on. I am pretty available anytime :)

    ReplyDelete