Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Morning Update

So, I called my doctor last Monday and requested amoxicillin instead of penicillin and he called it into the pharmacy for me. I talked to my sister in law who is a pharmacist and she confirmed that penicillin can be hard on your stomach and amoxicillin is usually better tolerated. Well, the rest of the week I just rested, no exercise and then went to Zion National Park. I ate treats the whole time, and we ate out every meal except the continental breakfasts which consisted of surgery cereal and donuts :)

With all of the crazy eating and driving and hiking, I thought I would gain a lot but I didn't. Yesterday I was 139.4 and this morning I was 139.6 which is fine with me, I'll take it. I'm going to really try and eat well this week although I am still feeling in vacation mode. Next week however I'm headed to San Diego and will not be eating great once again. I'll check in on Friday. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment