Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Morning Weigh-In

This morning I weighed in at 141.6 which is down 0.6 pounds. However, I did not deserve to lose weight this week because I did not eat very well most days and did not exercise much. In fact, today was the first formal workout I've done all week. I mentioned this to my neighbor and she attributed it to the fact that I have raised my metabolism throughout the last few months so I am able to maintain my weight more easily even when indulging some. Plus, I probably have built up some muscles which haven't completely disappeared yet! At any rate, I feel that this will catch up to me soon if I don't take control again.

Today I am beginning again to eat well and exercise. I don't feel my motivation is as high as the beginning of the year but I am going to try to get below 140 and at least stay there. One thing is for sure though, I don't think I'll ever be satisfied to be at 150 anymore when I feel so good at 140.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment