Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Morning Weigh-In

Well, I was at 139 this morning which is down 0.6 pounds. I don't know how I possibly lost weight this week when I was still eating in vacation mode. I'm not joking, I ate waaaaaayyy too much every day but still lost weight. Perhaps my body thought it was 18 again? At any rate, I'll take it! Next week I have another vacation so eating will not be great again. After that I plan to really start up again and eat well. Not just to lose weight, but to feel good and take care of my body. I am starting to feel a little blah from all of the junk food I've been consuming lately.

Also, I couldn't seem to get back into my regular exercise routine after my sickness and vacation. On Monday I did a regular workout but then on Tuesday I trimmed my yard for an hour and a half, Wednesday I mowed my lawn for an hour and Thursday I played on bounce houses on and off for 3 hours.

As a side note, I took my kids to Kangaroo Zoo yesterday which has a ton of bounce houses and slides. The new regulations require a person to weigh 150 or less and I was able to get on and play with my kids with no worries! Hooray for being 11 pounds less than the required amount which has not always been the case for me in the past 7 years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment