Friday, May 14, 2010

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!

So, I was doing so well today. I tracked calories and was right around 1,000 before dinner and then ate a healthy dinner. I then find out my neighbor has left me a treat on the front porch to thank me for subbing for her on Mother's Day. Six very yummy cookies were there and yes, I ate every one! Allison is sick with the flu so I had to hide them from her or she would've definitely eaten a few with me. I offered Tim one and he had a tiny nibble and that's it. I really have no self control when a yummy treat is right in front of me. Perhaps tomorrow eh?

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you! NO SELF CONTROL! You should have seen me at my sisters wedding yesterday....I probably ate like a dozen cakes and cookies not to mention lots of other yummy things. I did go buy some healthy things to eat, maybe tomorrow or the next day after I have a fun lunch with my gramma and dinner with my dad.

    ReplyDelete