Monday, February 14, 2011

Can't Sleep

So, this morning I woke up at 4:15 AM to use the restroom and after such vivid dreams, I can't get back to sleep. With such a busy day today, I'm sure I'll be struggling later but I don't know what to do. I lay in bed for 30 minutes with no luck.

Unfortunately, the reason I can't sleep is because my dreams were about delivering my baby, and then coming home to realize that I only lost 12 pounds after delivering, sad huh! The thought of having to lose nearly 30 pounds on my own was depressing but not true of course. This past weekend I have not craved any vegetables or fruits, nor really anything. The only thing I wanted was Chinese Food so we ordered take-out on Saturday night, overate, and now I'm going in to my doctor's appt this morning weighing 2 pounds more than last week. Silly mind won't go back to sleep now!

I also dreamed about visiting my neighbors who lived in a huge home the size of a castle. After walking around with my friend for about 10 minutes I realized that the house just went on and on but it was so beautiful. This home was around 30,000 sq. ft. instead of the measly 3,000 sq. ft. home I live in. It was a fun dream, but everything last night was so vivid that it is hard for me to get back to bed.

Anyway, those are my thoughts and random ramblings for now. Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Oh, and I am loving the weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment