Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Morning Weigh-in

This morning I weighed in at 148.8, just 0.4 pounds higher than my goal. However, if I exercised and then weighed in I would definitely be below my goal but I just don't have time this morning to do that since we are heading out to the SL County Fair today. Yesterday when I exercised and weighed in I was at 148.2, so I really do feel like I made it to my goal especially since I exercised 50 minutes and then shoveled and wheel barrowed dirt into my backyard for an hour and ate really really well :)

I liked having this mini goal to go towards and losing 4 pounds in a month feels really good. So, with that, I am going to make another goal to be down another 4 pounds in one month which will be September 12th (or hopefully Friday, Sept 9th). Then I will only have 3.5 pounds to go to my pre-pregnancy weight, yay! So, I will continue my weekly weigh-ins but my newest goal is to be 144.8 by September 12th :)

I usually like to exercise first and then weigh in on Fridays but that has been hard this summer since my brother, sister (and sometimes sister-in-law) have gone on outings Friday mornings. After next Friday though, these will end since Timmy is starting school :) It will be nice to get back to my regular schedule.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment