Thursday, August 4, 2011

New favorite treats

So, lately if I need a little treat, I have done pretty good at not eating too much. I am currently enjoying roasted marshmallows on my stove (25 calories each!) I also eat a few chocolate chips which helps with my chocolate craving and I also eat the Skinny Cow truffle ice cream bars, delicious and only 100 calories. I also have otter pops and I love the pink ones and I also really like the Stauffer's chocolate animal crackers, yum! One other delicious treat is from Menchies, the frozen yogurt store and their cup cake flavor with a few almonds on top is so yummy!

I decided to weigh myself in this morning and I was 149.4, down 3 pounds! After eating cereal and then exercising I was down to 148.8 just before I showered. Last weekend was not so stellar when we had friends over and I ate way too many chocolate chip cookies, but I have been really trying to eat well and work out this week so I feel good.

I know I didn't make it to the month mark next week on the 12th but I'm weak, lol!

My main motivation is to fit in my jeans this fall. I have some jeans that fit me now but they are too long and I don't love how they drag. All of my other jeans are still a bit snug so I really need to get back to my pre pregnancy weight to feel good in my jeans. The only jeans that sadly fit really well are my pregnancy jeans and I don't really want to wear those anymore. I have luckily fit into enough of my capris and shorts (not all) this summer so it's been okay but this fall, I need to wear my jeans! Getting closer, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment