Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Morning Weigh-in

This morning I weighed in at 146.6, which is down 0.8 pounds from last week. I wrote about feeling derailed but the nausea has all but left now and I have been doing some fun interval programs on my treadmill and when I mix up workouts I tend to have greater weight loss. I didn't eat perfectly this week, but I didn't go overboard much either.

After two weeks I was supposed to be at 146.8 to stay on track to lose 4 pounds in 4 weeks, and I am right on track, yay! I like these mini goals, they are great for me and I seem to have more success. Also, I have just over 5 pounds to go and I can taste the end coming and it makes me happy.

However, I have been craving my homemade sugar cookies since before I had the baby and I was gaining so much weight I never made them but I still really want them. So, I think I am going to make them today, indulge a little and be done with my long standing craving :)

2 comments:

  1. just make half a batch. that's what i do anyway. it's so good for you to give in to your cravings as long as you keep the moderation factor in play. you are doing such a great job! keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Katie, thanks!

    ReplyDelete