Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday Morning Weigh In

Normally I weigh in on Fridays but I will probably go out with my siblings for outing day again and I wanted to see what I really weigh after exercising etc. So, this morning after eating breakfast and then exercising I weighed in at 147.4, which is down 1.4 pounds from last week. Just over 6 pounds to go to my pre-pregnancy weight, yipee!

One downside though, I am not feeling very well lately. I have slight nausea that just won't go away so I need to eat snacks pretty constantly to feel okay. However, I am pretty good at making healthy choices like fruit and frozen cooked veggies but still, it's there plaguing me. I am not pregnant since my cycle ended recently but I wish I knew how to get rid of it.

Also, our bed has gone bad unfortunately and I haven't slept well without back pain for about 3 weeks now. We finally bought a new bed last night and I finally woke up without total pain. However, my baby and daughter were up so many times last night that I feel like a walking zombie today. I hope I can enjoy my new bed with more sleep and less back pain soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment