Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Morning Weigh-in

This morning after walking Tim to school (2 miles round trip) and exercising I weighed in at 145.8, right on schedule and down 0.8 pounds. This week I have done a lot of activity, but I've been more hungry so I've eaten more. It's okay though, because I don't want to starve myself or I just give up the motivation to keep going.

It has been really nice walking Tim to Kindergarten each day. We leave around 8:20 in the morning and get there around 8:40 and then walk him into his class at 8:45 and walk home getting home around 9:10. I then usually work out after that too so it's been nice getting some extra exercise each day. Plus if I am just not up for exercising, then I have at least walked 2 miles anyway :)

I've got to keep eating well this weekend hopefully since we have family pictures on Monday! However, we are going to my Dad's tonight for pizza and dessert and then we are having friends over tomorrow night which will involve dessert also.....uhhh, good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment