Friday, September 30, 2011

Fresh Start Eh?

Well, I started this week with the best of intentions. I did really well until Tuesday night when I went out to eat at Taco Maker. Then on Wednesday I ate well during the day until some friends from the temple invited us to a steak house for dinner, yum but not healthy! Then Thursday I went down and spent the day with my Mom and step-dad and we didn't eat particularly bad but treats were definitely around too much. So, I weighed in this morning at 145 which is going the other direction.

Will I ever make it? I still feel like I will but apparently it is just taking some time. I am a little worried though since I am now going to NYC for a week starting October 10th, only 10 days away. I am hoping I can do really well this next week so I am not starting my vacation week really far from my goal. Plus, I won't have any kids so I'm hoping to exercise each day especially since my hubby will be in meetings all day every day so I just have free time to do whatever I want :)

I'm going to do better, I promise!!

1 comment:

  1. This conversation of weight loss goes round and round in my head. I want to do better but I keep finding myself making mistakes and being lead to places where food temptation just keeps getting the better of me. Keep it up...I know you can do it. You've done it before; you can do it again.

    ReplyDelete